Code Enforcement

To Report a Business License Violation please contact our business license department. 

To Report a zoning or building code violation please contact the Nye County Planning Department at  (775) 751-4249.

In order to better assist in correction of violation please give the best detailed description of the issues, the location of problem and any possible contact information for the party at fault.