Report A Code Violation

To Report a Code Violation please contact the Nye County Planning and Zoning at (775)751-4249.

In order to better assist in correction of violation please give the best detailed description of the issues, the location of problem and any possible contact information for the party at fault.

Complaints can also be filed online on the Nye County webpage.

Download Files

Type Title
PDF Vacant Building Registration Form 94KB
PDF Business Complaint Form 104KB